1. Application deadline - 30.10.2020
Applications submitted after this date shall be considered provided exhibition space is still available.
2. Trade fair opening dates and times
Trade fair dates: 23-26.02.2021
- for exhibitors: 9 am - 7 pm
(on Friday: 9 am – 12 am)
- dla zwiedzających: 10 am – 6 pm
(on Friday: 10 am - 5 pm)
3. Stand assembly and dismantling periods
Assembly: 19.02 - 22.02.2021
Dismantling: 27.02 – 28.02.2021
Pavilions and fairgrounds opening times: 7 am to 9.30 pm
On 22.02.2021 (last day of the assembly period) pavilions will be open till midnight.
4. Stand cleaning
Responsibility for ensuring that a stand is in an orderly condition after stand assembly and dismantling is on the stand contractor, subject to waste removal regulations (see points 7.7, 7.8, and 12.2 of Technical Regulations).
During the fair, stand cleaning services are provided by MTP on a daily basis (with the exception of the last day of the fair). Cleaning is done after the fairgrounds are closed for visitors and once the fair participants (exhibitors) leave their stands, between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm.
The area cleaned is the generally accessible space of a stand, not the locked back area. Cleaning consists in emptying the waste baskets, mopping hard floors, vacuuming the carpeting and cleaning the furniture with which the stand is furnished, but does not include cleaning the exhibits or washing the dishes belonging to the exhibitor.
The cleaning service, included in the rental fee, does not need to be ordered separately.
A fair participant is obliged to secure his property stored at the stand at his own expense and risk (according to items 6.2. and 6.3. of the Regulations for Trade Fair Participants).
It is also recommended that participants insure their property (pursuant to item 7.6. of the Regulations for Trade Fair Participants).
5. Entry cards, invitations for visitors
5.1. An exhibitor card will be required from exhibitors to enter MTP grounds during the trade fair, stand construction and dismantling periods.
5.2. Exhibitor cards are provided depending on the size of exhibition space ordered, according to the following rules:
- for a stand of up to 10m2, 2 cards
- for a stand of up to 20m2, 4 cards
- for a stand of up to 50m2, 6 cards
- for a stand of up to 75m2, 8 cards
- for a stand of up to 100m2, 10 cards
- for a stand of up to 200m2, 12 cards
- for each 50m2 over 200m2, 1 card
5.3. Any additional exhibitor cards over the numbers stated above are being sold on “Exhibitor’s Zone” portal or at the Exhibitor’s Reception Desk from the first day of assembly period and the payment is made by cash or by card.
5.4. Entry cards for stand constructing teams for stand assembly and dismantling periods shall be provided by MTP based on a written order from an exhibitor or stand constructor. The cards can be collected at the Exhibitors’ Reception Desk.
5.5. In accordance with the settlement of STANDARD or PREMIUM registration fee for exhibitors and co-exhibitors 40 invitations for visitors will be granted.
6. Car entry cards
6.1. Fair participants are entitled to enter the fairgrounds:
- a) by passenger cars or delivery cars with additional passenger space – during the fair, stand construction and dismantling period – upon the permanent car entry cards.
- b) by delivery cars – on the last fair day, when the grounds are closed to the visitors or during stand construction and dismantling period – on the basis of car entry cards for stand constructing teams.
Permanent car entry cards for whole event are being sold on “Exhibitor’s Zone” portal or at the Exhibitor’s Reception Desk from the first day of assembly period and the payment is made by cash or by card.
6.2. Stand constructors and deliverers / recipients of exhibits are entitled to enter the fairgrounds by car during stand construction and dismantling period, on the basis of assembling/ dismantling car entry cards or delivery / receipt order.
Car entry cards for stand constructing/ dismantling teams are issued on the basis of written order at the Exhibitor’s Reception Desk.
6.3. On the last fair day, 26th February 2021, after 6 p.m., for stand dismantling purposes the car entrance will be allowed for passenger cars, trucks with a payload capacity of up to 8 tons and length up to 8m, without trailers.
Large trucks, trucks with trailers, other large-size and special purpose vehicles may enter the fairgrounds the following day, on 27th February, 2021 from 7 a.m.
6.4. It is not allowed to:
- enter the fairgrounds without valid, authorized car entry documents,
- park vehicles at escape routes and walking areas,
- leave vehicles on the fairgrounds during the trade fair – after 7 p.m.,
- leave vehicles on the fairgrounds in the stand construction and dismantling periods – after 10 p.m.
Entering the fairgrounds without valid, authorized car entry documents, parking vehicles at escape routes and walking areas or leaving the vehicle at the fairgrounds after the time specified herein without MTP’s permission and at a place other than the designated one will be wheel clamped and a fine of PLN 200 will be imposed. The fine will not be invoiced.
6.5. There is a possibility to use MTP’s car park located near the fairgrounds.
On 23-26.02.2021 (trade fair period) permanent or single-use parking cards are obligatory.
Permanent parking cards are sold at the car park, payment by cash or by card.
Single-use parking cards are available by drive-in to the MTP car park.
7. MTP GOLD MEDAL and ACANTHUS AUREUS competitions
7.1. MTP Gold Medal – competition for the best product. Competition entries should be submitted (on line) via www.strefawystawcy.pl/en or delivered to the World Trade Center Poznań sp. z o.o. (WTC), ul. Bukowska 12, 60-810 Poznań not later than on 15th January, 2020. For detailed information, call: (phone) +48 668 805 018, fax. +48 61 866 61 34; e-mail: email@example.com.
7.2. Acanthus Aureus – competition aiming to award the trade fair exposition, which architectural and graphical solutions mostly reflect company’s marketing strategy. Competition entries should be submitted (on line) via www.strefawystawcy.pl/en or delivered to MTP Corporate Communication Team no later than 1 week before the fair begins. For detailed information, contact, Anna Smolińska phone: +48/61 869 2109, e-mail: anna.smolinska.
8. Value Added Tax (VAT)
8.1. MTP shall issue an invoices with the value added tax (VAT) on:
- a) admission and car entry services and connected auxiliary services (tickets and entry cards, invitations, car entry cards, parking cards, etc.), irrespective of where the fair contractors has a seat or permanent place of business activity;
- b) other trade fair services provided to the contractors with a seat or permanent place of business activity in Poland.
8.2. MTP shall issue an invoices without the value added tax (VAT) on trade fair services other than mentioned at p.7.1.a), for contractors ordering those services whose seat or permanent place of business activity is situated in the EU Member State or in the country outside of EU, provided that the recipient of the service is not an exhibitor/co-exhibitor who has a seat or permanent place of business activity in Poland.
8.3. An invoice without the value added tax (VAT) shall be issued to foreign contractors with a seat or permanent place of business activity in the EU Member State provided that EU VAT ID is given in the forms for ordering trade fair services.
9. IP Dispute Resolution during trade show
It is possible to refer a dispute concerning intelectual property of exhibited products to an assigned expert during a trade show. The list of assigned experts is being held by Międzynarodowe Targi Poznanskie. All disputes will be resolved pursuant to the rules and regulations of accelerated dispute procedure (pps) for the participants of trade shows organized by Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o.
10. Sanitary and order regulations
10.1. All events participants’ body temperature will be measured upon their arrival to the MTP grounds, they will be asked to fill in an obligatory epidemic questionnaire and sign statement on not being infected with COVID-19 neither have been contacting COVID-19 infected person.
10.2. All persons present in the MTP grounds must:
- a) cover their nose and mouth with a face mask or face visor,
- b) keep proper distance from other people in all public areas,
- c) use sanitizers.
10.3. It is advised not to distribute any handouts and giveaways during the trade fair. It is advised to prepare promotinal materials available online.
10.4. All food courts visitors (bars, restaurants and open-air food courts) must observe the following sanitary regulations:
- a) sanitize their hands before entering the food court,
- b) keep their nose and mouth covered with a face mask or face visor while waiting to be served and after a meal,
- c) not to pay with cash (banknotes, coins) if possible. Use of the electronic payment methods – payment card or mobile applications – is advised.
- d) occupy 1 table by 2 persons only and keep the safe distance.
10.5. All persons present in the MTP grounds must follow the security staff instructions concerning sanitary regulations and general safety.
11. Sanitary protection introduced by the MTP
11.1 All events participants’ body temperature will be measured upon their arrival to the MTP grounds.
11.2. All entry passes will be veryfied touchless.
11.3. Single use face masks can be purchased in dedicated sales points in the MTP grounds. Hands washing and sanitizing instructions can be found around the MTP grounds.
11.4. Paramedics will be present in the MTP grounds for the whole duration of the trade fair and isolation rooms will be set up for persons possibly infected with COVID-19.
11.5. Disinfection in the public areas (e.g. food courts, toilets) but also touch points (e.g. door handles, handrails, tables, points of sale) will be carried out frequently.
Download Specific provisions [PDF]: